Equality and equal opportunity
At Uppsala University there are guidelines for the students working conditions that address what requirements you can make, including physical and psychosocial work environment, course syllabus and schedules, student influence and teaching.
When it comes to physical and psychosocial work environment, the relationship between students, teachers and other employees must be marked by mutual respect. Responsibility for the work environment is primarily the head of the institutions, but all students and staff also have their own responsibility to contribute to a good work environment. Each institution must have a readiness to meet students with special needs through customized solutions.
For more information click here.
Read more about equal conditions at the university here!
The members of the department in the working group for equal opportunity
- Johan Heldin (Teacher/Researcher)
- Josefina Nordström (Senior lectur)
- Henrik Lodén (Teacher/Researcher)
- Laurynas Mockeliunas (Doctoral student)
- Sunithi Gunasekera (Researcher)
- Sarah Hamid Jaafar Dwenee (Student)
- Hannah Olsson Dannfors (TA) - department´s equal opportunities officer, chairperson
Last modified: 2022-04-06