- New study: Does not have to have severe symptoms to get antibodies
- New method shows great potential for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Self-learning machines take the step into drug discovery
- Ulrika Simonsson is leading the research at Uppsala University and has received grants of SEK 18 million for the next six years.
- Uppsala University participates in and develops more effective medicines
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Enhanced neprilysin-mediated degradation of hippocampal A beta 42 with a somatostatin peptide that enters the brain
Assessing Cell Viability Effects of Opioids in Primary Cortical Cells from Rat.
The amino-terminal heptapeptide of the algesic substance P provides analgesic effect in relieving chronic neuropathic pain